Real Madrid target Real betis Midfielder Giovani Lo Celso



Real Madrid reportedly enquired Real Betis about Argentine midfielder Giovani Lo Celso before the Ajax upset hit Santiago Bernabeu earlier this week. 

A senior representative is believed to have contacted Betis about the player who is currently on loan at the club from Paris Saint-Germain and it’s very likely that he will be roped in on a permanent deal. 

Betis will then obtain 80 per cent of his rights for €25 million while PSG hold the other 20 per cent. 
It is believed that the Seville club are willing to listen to offers once the player becomes theirs and will let him leave for around 60 million. 

With the decline of Luka Modric and Toni Kross clearly visible, Madrid could find themselves in a desperate need to sign a quality Midfielder 
Powered by Blogger.